Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I HEART NYC

Today was Big Apple Day. What a worldwind. I used many modes of transportation. Makes my head spin.

Here I am on my way to NYC on NJ Transit, where taking of photos is prohibited. OMG, what if I get arrested? I promise I didn't know that till after the photo was snapped.

Here I am buying a ticket from Kingsley for the NYC bus tour, double decker. I hope my ribbon doesn't blow off.










This is me with the Empire State Building; more of that later.

Here I am almost on the Staten Island Ferry. Did you know you can ride it free?











And now, to the top of the Empire State Building.










Next Dinner in the city. Very exciting. I didn't drink because I am too young, but being Italian, I look really nice next to a wine glass. But look who I had dinner with! It's my first cousin Stephen, Mrs. Brown's nephew. And he is also Italian like me....well, 50% Italian. Anyway we let him order. Pasta, Pizza, Tiramisu....yummmm!!!










Finally, one more mode of transport, the PATH to Hoboken. It's really a subway under the river to New Jersey, but it is operated by the Port Authority of the Hudson River. Thus the name. When we got to Hoboken, we took a walk to look at NYC across the Hudson and missed the train to our house, so Martha drove us home. What a day! Tired, tired, Rosabella. Just put me in a suitcase and let me go to sleep! When I wake up, I'll be back in Houston. What a whirled!

No comments: