Thursday, October 2, 2008

Magenta Birthday Bash


Wow! Some Party! We had chicken nuggets, then we had cake (which had pink roses, my favorite), and ice cream, and then we played a game called pass the package!

I brought all my purple things to play with, and everyone made a shades of purple bracelet. Pretty soon, Louise, that's the birthday girl, was telling everyone it was my birthday party! We played in her room by special invitation, where everyone put on purple feathers and had a real plum of a time. I am whooped up and sugar overloaded. That's why I need to wear the funny glasses upside down.

Here's some more shots from the party. http://picasaweb.google.com/margaret.lincoln/2008102RosabellaGoesToABirthdayParty#

I am starting to have jet lag; one day Johnson City, next Houston and all this cake, and then....tomorrow I am going to New Jersey.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: